SuuP Health Bar serves up nutrients and energy one bowl at a time. The new Toronto quick service restaurant, located at Yonge and Gerrard, features vegan soups and stews that are made daily with fresh local ingredients and are preservative free.
Fervid supported their grand opening with an integrated restaurant marketing strategy focussed on engaging local residents and surrounding businesses who would dine for lunch or a quick dinner.
We worked with SuuP to develop and define their branding communication including; taglines, key words, short and long brand descriptions.
Fervid partnered with Fervent Events to build a street activation program that would leverage the busy foot traffic on Yonge Street to drive immediate footsteps into SuuP. The street team was fitted with branded jet packs and apparel, and took to Yonge Street over 4 days handing out free soup samples, coupons for complimentary soup, and capturing consumer data for a contest.
To build brand awareness in the busy residential and retail building attached to SuuP, we executed elevator wrap advertising, directional signage, and digital directory advertising.
Street Activation Results:
- 4300 “Free Soup” coupons handed out in 4 days on Yonge Street
- 686 directly redeemed on those 4 days, 16% redemption rate
- 2980 40z hot soup samples handed out to customers on Yonge Street
- Over $5,500 in sales in 4 days, 61% driven from coupon sales
- Increased daily sales average by 71% on the street activation days
- 177 contest entries
- Collected consumers name and email information to build email database
Direct Marketing Results:
- 7000 coupons shipped to local residents and businesses
- 300 redeemed over two weeks, 4% redemption rate